1. 30% of Australian workers are underpaid on Super: It’s a disgrace and it’s not small amounts, casual, hospitality and construction workers are especially at risk, even with big corporations – so Fin15 puts in the leg work and ensures you get paid!
2. Accounting: Fin15 provide accounting services, working with a team of professional accountants to keep your finances in check all year round.
3. Tax: It also means we can point you in the right direction so you can lodge your tax return and that means having professional accountants working out how to minimize your tax. Tax time made easy.
4. Super, Accounting and Tax: You want to save for a deposit for a house? We can make use of your Super to tax effectively save for a deposit on your first property.
5. Budgeting: Fin15 wants to work with you to develop a budget strategy and offer an annual (or more frequently if necessary) review to help you stick to your plan and make adjustments. We believe that having the confidence to manage your funds so you are saving before spending is key to having a greater understanding of how to manage your finances. Were people, just like you, and we have the advice to make everyday spending that little bit less guilty.
6. For Students: If you are working part-time, every extra dollar in your pocket makes a big difference and getting your tax done right to maximise that refund will put additional cash monies where they belong – in your pocket. We may even help you buy something special you’ve been saving for.
7. For Grads: Fin15 wants to ensure you start having your accounting done right so you can better manage your finances which could sing to the tune of thousands of extra dollars in your pocket and super.
8. Saving for a property in Super: With Fin15 you can start saving for your first property in Super. We can provide advice around this using it to help manage your tax.
9. For Contractors: If you have complex accounts the Fin15 management fee may increase, but essentially, we can have all your accounts in order, help you with tax deductions and make recommendations on the most effective ways to save and allocate funds depending on your personal situation.
10. For high earners and businesses: We can guide you on your business journey, this will increase our fees, but essentially Fin15 can be your personal business coach that can provide you with a cost-effective service to better manage your accounting needs in addition to Super, Investment and Insurance management.
11. BAS and GST Advice: Our professional accountants can help you with this, and it will form part of the strategy Fin15 prepares.
12. HECS Debt: It’s important that you don’t earn just over levels where repayments kick in because you suddenly have to pay a percentage In some cases the government can take up to 10%of your earnigs to payback your HECS Help debt. We have a range of strategies to help you pay back these debts when it is more beneficial for you.
13. Long term strategic planning: Financial advice shouldn’t be just about your current situation. Fin15 believes in setting targets and taking into account all that is changeable in life. This can help us determine how your savings rate may change, allowing you to make better long term decisions. We want our customers to continue to feel confident no matter what the stock market or life circumstances throw at them.